Walking with a family through breast cancer. Join Alice and her sweet family as they embark upon their journey through a diagnosis of breast cancer. Please check back often or subscribe to the blog for current updates and join us in encouraging and lifting up this sweet family and the AMAZING Alice!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Third time

I went yesterday for my 3 rd chemo treatment.  Today I went and got the neulasta shot again.  Hopefully things go smoothly this time around.  Last time, things were fine chemo wise- it's just I got a sinus infection with all the allergens being blown around town and a really bad cough.  Ben and Courtney wanted to join me in the fun, so they were under the weather as well.

Good news everyone is recovering and we are off to a good start!  My next treatment is May 14th and this will be last of the chemo concoction of taxotere and herceptin.  I will then have 4 treatments of the androymicin and cytoxcin ( two in June , possibly 2 in July or one in July and the last one in very beginning of August.  Wow, yippee :)

XOXO,
Alice

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be so happy when all of your treatments are a distant memory! We're continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Alice & family!! I hope you are feeling well today and that you have some relaxing, splashed with some fun events for the family this weekend. Proud of you for keeping your chin up and staying positive.. We love you for the strength you're showing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Lori and Uncle LenApril 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM

    It's good to hear this update! It doesn't sound like the treatments are holding you back much!
    We hope you are taking time for yourself and getting the rest you need. Hi to Ben and the kids. Glad you are all over the crud.

    We love you and continue to keep you in our thoughts and daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete