Walking with a family through breast cancer. Join Alice and her sweet family as they embark upon their journey through a diagnosis of breast cancer. Please check back often or subscribe to the blog for current updates and join us in encouraging and lifting up this sweet family and the AMAZING Alice!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Moving right along

It is now 5:30 p.m.  The below I had written at 10:00 this morning but it was never published ( I can and will blame it on meds)

I have been in the regular room since Saturday.  It has been great. Ben and I are sleeping much better, especially since I am not checked on every hour ( which was a necessity in ICU).  

The hospital staff is terrific and Ben has of course hit it off with all of them.  For some reason, people  do like his dry humor-- I really think they just realize they do not have a choice!

On my agenda for the day I plan on catching up on sleep and have to walk the corridor a bit, plus get off IV meds and transition to pills .

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. I can certainly say this has been a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment