Walking with a family through breast cancer. Join Alice and her sweet family as they embark upon their journey through a diagnosis of breast cancer. Please check back often or subscribe to the blog for current updates and join us in encouraging and lifting up this sweet family and the AMAZING Alice!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Moving

This afternoon, I moved from the ICU unit to my room.  Now the nurses will come check on me every 4 hours not every hour. Whew!  I actually had a really good nap today as well. Yeah!

Ben and I agreed to have the kiddos come up and visit us in the hospital.  They were really sweet and asked quite a bit of questions.  I am supposed to walk around and sit up , so the kids took a Lap with me around the floor.  

I am looking forward to sleeping tonight.  Hopefully, Ben and I do get good shut eye tonight.  
Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY to hear you are doing well, Alice! At this point, I know you are probably looking forward to breaking out of there and enjoying some rest in your own comfy bed at home! Sounds like Ben is, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete